Our mission is to motivate, encourage, and inspire women to look and be the best they can be EVERYDAY!
Your LOOK is our business.
A UNIQUE BOUTIQUE
Specializing in boho/chic style clothing and accessories for women of all shapes/sizes ranging from Sm thru 3x.
We pride ourselves in the one-on-one customer service experience.
At Daemarii’s…Your LOOK is our BUSINESS
What sets your business apart?
- Personal attention to EVERY customer
- Understanding the customer and their fashion interest
- Merchandise that is up-to-date, eye catching and unique
- Fashions for woman of all sizes and shapes
- Creating an EXCEPTIONAL and MEMORABLE customer shopping experience EVERY TIME
- Listening to customers
How did you/your business take the lead and/or shift during COVID-19?
- Given mandated shelter in place and store closure, transitioned business from brick and mortar to social media
- Began Facebook live shows on Friday evenings with a different theme each Friday
How does your business serve our community with inclusivity in mind?
- After learning about the PPE shortage, I immediately thought about the safety of our front-line workers—my husband included who is a front-line worker.
- Transitioned to making mask for front line workers
- Wanted to help with the mask shortage and began making mask for anyone in need
- Ensure everyone feels a sense of value and importance, listen to others, and be authentic
What can Macon do to better support businesses now?
As many small businesses face unprecedented financial hardship as a result of the COVID-19 shutdown, I would like to see more support from Macon with the following:
- Provide assistance to small business owners in applying for funding under the CARES Act
- Provide grant funding that is targeted specifically for small business owners
- Provide PPE and sanitation supplies to assist with reopening
- Establish a website that will serve as an online resource hub for small and local businesses
- Make small businesses a priority
- Supporting small businesses and helping them operate through the crisis will benefit the businesses, their employees, the local community, and ultimately the tax revenue for Macon.
What are you most excited about right now in our community?
The way everyone has pitched in to help make our community stronger as we move through these unprecedented times discovering what will become our “new” normal.
You might be surprised to know (tell us something most people don’t know about you or your business?
You may be surprised to know that I am an LPN by trade for over 30 years.
What is the most gratifying part of your job?
Hearing about the accomplishments of those I help along the way and making customers feel good in whatever they choose to wear.
What is the most difficult part?
Because I have a passion for the business and love what I do, I don’t find it to be difficult. What I find to be a little challenging is the ability to increase foot traffic.
What is the most common question you receive?
Where did you get that outfit/look and where/how can I get it?
Any advice for those seeking to get started in your field of business?
- Follow your dream and your passion
- Know and listen to your customers
What makes you a strong leader?
- My integrity and honesty in dealing with everyone
- My commitment and passion
- I am a hard worker
- I look to inspire others
- I am an excellent listener
How do you define success?
Communication is the number one key to success. Success is not defined by the amount of money you make or the amount you have in the bank; but rather it’s about how you make others feel. It’s also about how far you have come from where you started.
What was the best business advice you ever received?
In the words of Maya Angelou “You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off you.”
In summarize: Do what you love and the money will follow.